They finally arrived last week. But not before writing an email of complaint on why they were taking so long. I ordered, like I've done many times, from
The Organic Gardening Catalogue, early in February. After a while I was getting a little concerned that my order hadn't arrived. So I went to check the progress of my order on the website, only to notice that nothing had happened from the date of ordering onward. It said :
processing. I left it at that and went to check again a few days later and they were still
processing.They replied to my email to apologise and my order would be out withing the week. True. My seeds arrived three days later.
Today, my mum and I will get ourselves organised and get started with sowing indoors. The tomatoes, chillies, peppers and the like should have been in already.
Don't you just love all sachets of seeds ? I know I do and I'm almost afraid to break the seal and wreck 'the look' of them.
Patricia xxx...x
0 Yorumlar