Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Leftovers !


This is Part 2 of The Wall of Doom from Friday.

.
The voice the voice turn sound down !

 iwinston has found out about lizards !

LIZZZZZZZZZARDS GUD !
 The fact lizards are dumb !

 Sleeping on my foot that fell asleep.

 I saw this somewhere but I forget were.
Love the look on the Scotties face !
The Scotty is saying yeah so your bigger so what !
Lets chase some LIZARDS !
.

I support several Animal and Gardens Groups in Tucson.
One of them Tohono Chul has been having a fund raIser in support of Native Bees.
I have adopted several Bee and have named them for my and friends gud dugs.

Cactus Bees.


.......

Something Fun.


..........


As always here is your pretty for the start of the week.

.


View from my kitchen window at 6:30 Sunday morning.
I just thought it looked so pretty.

cheers,  parsnip

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar