Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five on Friday

My plans for the week have been scuppered by the weather, rain, rain and more rain.  I had big plans to make a start in the garden but unfortunately rain stopped play.  No gardening has been done and there are now pools of water everywhere only fit for the ducks.


 
I have not been out to collect twigs, so the tree décor is still in the packaging.  Some spring décor has been done but the bulk of it needs twigs.
 

 
The Singer base is exactly that a base we haven't been able to get out to sand the table top, another project unfinished.
 
 
The plan is to sand this table top, stain it a dark mahogany and attach it to the Singer base, giving the table a new lease of life as it is in such a poor condition right now.
 
Whilst the dog has been taken out for walks in between the downpours we have not had a long leisurely walk all week.
 

 
Not sure that he is really bothered some how!
 
Finally, the rain has stopped the builder repair a wall that got knocked down by another workman who came to service the boiler, he knocked it down reversing out of the drive.  It took awhile to get the insurance claim sorted and now rain has stopped work.
 

 
Five things that I have been unable to do this week because of the rain.
 
1.  Gardening
2.  Spring/Easter trees
3.  Sand the table
4.  Take the dog for a long walk
5.  Have a wall rebuilt
 
I am once again joining Amy over at Love Made My Home for the weekly get together, pop over and see what the others have to share.
 
This morning I woke to a hard frost, no rain a bright sky and no rain clouds.  The dog is going for a good walk whether he wants to or not I need some air.  What is the weather like where you are?
 
See you soon.
 
 
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar