Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PHOTOS OF MY TRIP TO UPPER HOLLOWAY

No.2 St.John's Grove where my grandmother lived for some time
during the 1950's. The flats on the right are on the site of a big
house known as "The Lodge" where Joyce and Billy Booth
lived for a while.

No.19 Pemberton Gardens where my grandmother, Esther,
lived at the time of her third marriage.

No.12 Pemberton Gardens. Both my grandmother, Esther,
and her daughter Joyce lived here for a while.  Family legend
has it that singer Lonnie Donegan lived in the basement
for a while.  To the left stood No.14 where my mother and
myself lived for a while and later Little Cis and Bernard lived
with their daughter Susan.

Pemberton Gardens looking towards Holloway Road. This
is the part of the street originally called Pemberton Road.
No.12 would be just out of the picture to the left and No.19 by
the far trees on the right of the picture.

No.44 Pemberton Gardens (see previous post)

St. John's Park Mansions. Charlie Bayliss lived at No.2 (to the left
of the entrance) with his family.  To the right is No.45 Pemberton
Gardens where I lived with my mother.


No. 60 Pemberton Gardens.  Joyce and Billy Booth lived
here. My grandmother, Esther, was living here at the
time of her death.
Nos. 127 and 125 Junction Road where Cis and Fred and Ethel and her husband lived.
No.2 Cathcart Hill where Cis and Fred lived after their
marriage and where their daughter Cecilia (Little Cis)
was born.
 I took other photos and these will appear to illustrate future posts.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar