Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Cross Cuticle Remover Review


     Today I'd like to share with you my thoughts on the Blue Cross Cuticle Remover. I picked this up at Sally's quite a while ago and it has remained my favorite out of all the cuticle removers I've tried.




     When using this product you do need to be a little careful. I have heard that people have had a burning feeling if they leave it on their skin for too long. So please test this out on a small area first before diving in. Thankfully I have not had a reaction. But I am careful to only do one hand at a time and I wash everything off in between.

     Blue Cross cuticle remover is a liquid instead of a gel or cream. I have found the best way to apply it is by dipping a Q-tip into the bottle and dabbing it around my nail.  After applying Blue Cross to the entire hand  I go back to the first nail and start pushing the cuticle back gently with a cuticle pusher. 



     Here is a picture of my nail before applying Blue Cross cuticle remover. I intentionally let my cuticle on this finger grow out for about 3 weeks so that you could get a good idea of how well this product works.  I know it's pretty bad, I can tell you it drove me a little nuts to let it get this way.



     And here is the after shot. The cuticle looks a little red but that fades away after a little bit. Especially if you apply some cuticle oil. I hadn't done that in this picture to give you a real look at how Blue Cross works.  I know this isn't a perfect nail, but in my opinion, it's 99% better. Now can you see why this is my favorite cuticle removing product? And a little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth its price and then some. I've been using this same bottle for over a year now and have barely made a dent in it.

     Blue Cross Cuticle Remover can be purchased at Sally's Beauty supply either online or in store for $5.99 or $4.99 with a Sally's card.

     Have you tried this product out for yourself, if not what is your favorite cuticle remover? Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar