This post is reworked from August 2013. This is probably the third time around for this post, but it seems to be a favorite. If you have already read it, have a nice day. Otherwise please enjoy:
MY WIFE IS TURNING ME GAY
I married my wife on 12/11/10 (she thought even I could remember that date). When we married I was a heterosexual. I know I was heterosexual because I had four children through previous marriages. Other signs which would confirm my gender preference are I am a slob, I love sports, I watch football four times a week when in season, I have no taste in clothes, and I fart a lot.
I have reason to believe my wife became Mrs. Cranky at least partly because I was a heterosexual. She seems to enjoy the fact that I prefer the company of a woman, and yet it also seems she is turning me gay.
This process is slow and insidious. First, she is not a neat person. I find myself picking up and cleaning where I would never have done so before. Gay? She does not like make-up. She seldom wears lipstick mascara or rouge. Yet I am still attracted. Gay? I know what rouge is. Gay?
She now has me hooked on “Americas Next Top Model”, “Project Runway”, and “Say Yes to the Dress.” The other day I caught myself saying, “That dress has too much rouging, I hate the crumb-catcher, there is no wow factor and the mermaid cut does not go with her figure.” GAY!!
Two weeks ago she actually had me watching soccer…..WOMEN’S SOCCER.
As I sit on the toilet peeing, I worry about this transformation. It is not that there is anything wrong with being gay; it’s just that I thought I had the whole straight thing down, and I think I am too old to change.
My last hope is football; NFL football. I thought I was doomed years ago while it looked like a strike might end the NFL, but it was settled. I was saved.
Football! Hitting, gouging, dirt, blood, fights, pain, guys carried off the field on a stretcher. Football! Now this week there is another Super Bowl, just the thing to keep me on the XY chromosome team.
I cannot wait for this game. My only concern is the two team uniforms. I think the NE silver clashes with the gold horns on the Ram's helmets.
The halftime show should be exciting, and I can't wait for the commercials! That's not Gay is it?
The halftime show should be exciting, and I can't wait for the commercials! That's not Gay is it?



0 Yorumlar