Another hot weekend here in Alberta so I slipped off to the basement to spend some cool time painting some more figures for Frostgrave.
This time around, I've completed another 4 Ghouls (Plastic Mantic)
As well as 2 more bears. Both are metal, one on the right being orignally a Werebear figure from RAFM/Ral Partha. The one on the left I think may be Reaper.
It was also a week for some more arrivals, Last Days Zombie Apocalypse. With all the other Zombie games I have, what is one more rules book?
I also received my latest Nickstarter for Dracula's America. Just showing the book, as the miniatures are unpainted.
This was also the week of the latest launch by GW for Kill Team. As it is a skirmish game, I finally took the plunge into the 40K realm. I do like the kits having a squad & terrain! The 2 player starter box was maxxed out inside with sprues almost overflowing as the lid was removed.
Lastly another Kickstarter arrived, this time my Tablescapes Realms. I wanted these to add to what I have from my older Dwarven Forge stuff. Once painted, they will see some action in the underground Frostgrave games.
So certainly a busy week of gaming goodness! Thanks for stopping by.

0 Yorumlar