I don't know what it is about Hawaii. When we lived in Illinois, I didn't worry about bugs growing in my flour or my screens rusting or plastic and rubber corroding or my shoes falling apart.
I went to get some ice water one night and turned on the light to the ice and water dispenser on our fridge. I thought a piece of ice might be caught in the dispenser so I bent down to look in. What a shock!
MOLD! Ugly, horrible, yukky, black MOLD! It coated the clear plastic and surrounding area that my ice comes into contact with before dropping into my clean cup.
It took me a while with some bleach and cleaner to make sure I got all the yuckiness removed.
I wonder what else I need to clean in the house...
I went to get some ice water one night and turned on the light to the ice and water dispenser on our fridge. I thought a piece of ice might be caught in the dispenser so I bent down to look in. What a shock!
MOLD! Ugly, horrible, yukky, black MOLD! It coated the clear plastic and surrounding area that my ice comes into contact with before dropping into my clean cup.
It took me a while with some bleach and cleaner to make sure I got all the yuckiness removed.
I wonder what else I need to clean in the house...


0 Yorumlar