~ late summer blooms ~
It's been a strange time here on the blog front.
Since my last post I have been locked out of my blog. A long story that I won't bore you with, I'm just happy to finally have it figured out and able to see what's happening behind the scenes. While locked out, I could see my blog, I just couldn't get in there and do anything with it.
A strange feeling somewhat like being locked out of your house or car.
During this time I did read a few of you mentioning problems with receiving disgusting comments. When I finally cracked the code for controlling this blog again, the first thing I did was check on unpublished comments. A few of those went promptly into the trash bin. Is this a new problem with the Blogger changes? How disappointing!
Anyhow, I'm testing the waters today to see if I remember how to blog :) and also to see if this will post correctly.
I hope you are all doing well.


0 Yorumlar