Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Twixtmas.....

Christmas is officially over....presents all wrapped & unwrapped, half the food bought remains uneaten, the tree doesn't look QUITE as glamorous as it did last week.....



The candles in the centre of this arrangement have been replaced AGAIN in anticipation of more visitors.....


And the Christmas table is still......well, Christmassy!!!!


Is it just me........? This week between Christmas and New Year always feels 'odd' no matter which hemisphere we celebrated in....what should I be doing exactly? There's no food shopping to be done (there's enough in the house to last for at least six months, OK three), no-one is back at work so I can't chase up things ordered before Christmas and which haven't arrived (frustrating!), the idea of going anywhere near a department store brings me out in a cold sweat and as for cooking......... you get the gist......
How many old movies is it reasonable/possible to sit through? Long walks & trips to the gym? Hmm, I'll think about that one tomorrow......
Chocolate anyone.....?........s

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar