Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sure, I'll Join The Googlebomb Party.



Liberal Fascism.

I don't want to be unkind here. My argument is not with anyone's mother or weight or complete lack of sexual attractiveness. I wouldn't want anyone to discuss me that way, and let's follow the Golden Rule at least that far.

What I hate about Goldberg and his book is that we live in an age where "writing" a "book" is done consciously and exclusively as a gateway to attention-whore your insane and ludicrous political "philosophy" in other media. Using book publishing that way hurts American discourse. Period. That isn't Goldberg's fault, but it is his fault that he goes about attacking "liberals" and (gag me here) the "Secret History of the American Left" in an effortless and brainless way merely to get that media attention.

That, my friend, is being a fuckwad.

And all the while Coulter, O'Reilly, Goldberg and the rest can add "published author" to their list of self-aggrandizing delusions.

Hey, why don't we all join The Conservative Book Club and get Doughy's masterpiece for a buck? On second thought...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar