The head is still goofing off some days. I guess this will be a long term battle.
Family issues are up in the batter's box, and I'm not sure how that will work out. I'm kinda hoping they just take off the cleats and go home.
I feel like digging a hole and pulling it in after me some days, but that won't do anyone any good. Millions on welfare are depending on me....
I will try and do better on posting my tool woes. I've been working on a project that'll probably go to my grand daughter. Take a peek at the artist's misconception:

She is a baker, and knows her way around the kitchen. I'll post a pic when I'm done. So far I've been making kindling instead of building the thing. Lots of rework due to crossed eyes maybe....
Happy 4th. Enjoy this one, the next one may be "rockets red glare, bombs bursting in air" for the reals.....

0 Yorumlar