Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Last Boat Ride Before Winter

A beautiful Sunday found me washing my car and my husband cleaning the boat in preparation for it's long winter nap. When he finished he came in the house asking if anyone was interested in one last boat ride?
Peanut couldn't get in the boat fast enough.
Would you like to join us? All aboard . . . here we go.


The sun was shining and the water was calm. No Dramamine needed today :-)

Look at all the sailboats.

If I lived in this house I think I would have trouble leaving that fabulous wraparound porch.


Here's another pretty house that sat out on a point. I can imagine it would be a great spot to watch the sun set.


The trees look so pretty when they reflect their autumn colors into the water.

Thanks for joining me on one last cruise before we sail into winter.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar