Don't have much time this morning. I stayed up late watching the Sunday Night game then slept in a little late this morning...and I to leave here in a few minutes to take Miss Sassie's Little Sister, aka "DON'T GOTDAMIT" to the Vet.Routine rip off at the Vet's I think. In Florida if you care for your pets you put them on heart worm prevention medicine. Well, this stuff is a poison and requires a prescription from the Vet...okay. I'll go along with that. But why does it require a $100 bucks worth of blood and stool sample work up every year to get the prescription? The Vet allows that giving the medication to a dawg with heart worms might kill the dawg...duh! She has been on this medication since she was a pup and if she had heart worms the medication would have killed her..right? Naaa, that is logical and the Vet don't wanna hear logic when it comes to money. In any event a dawg lover and his money are always soon parted.
The gottam media including YAHOO are so full of hate for the Bush administration that it ignors any evidence that the dim-a-crits had anything to do with the economic melt down and blames it on Bush. Well, like Dick Nixon told the media out in California...they ain't gonna have him to kick around much longer. After a while the public is gonna get tired of hearing "It was all Bush's fault!" Now bubba no doubt has a finger in the ie..but so far I have not seen a video of him chastising those who want to regulate Fanny and Freddy...nor have I seen any evidence that he took hundreds of thousands of money from them...RE Barney Frank and Hussein Obama.
You know, when I was a lad in school the county health department nurses came to the school every year and administered the needed vaccines. Something is wrong with the logic of a government that will pay to take a life via abortion but not offer to save a life via vaccines. Go figure.
Several months ago when crude oil was over $140 per barrel I got an e-mail from NEWSMAX money advisers allowing that crude oil was gonna fall to near fifty bucks a barrel before Christmas. I figured, yeah, right...see, the same day they sent me this blip wanting me to invest in some oil company in the northwest what had found the next big oil deposit...but looks like they were correct. I hope the gotdam speculators lost their rigs! I don't expect it to last but that cheaper gasoline has me thinking about some traveling come spring time.
I gotta get ready to get ready to get going. I'll be back later...y'all come, heah?

0 Yorumlar