The other day Steve was feeling up for a drive.
So we headed out to a friend's house,
that had told us to come by for walnuts :)
We spied this tree on the drive;
isn't it beautiful?
It felt so good to get out of the house,
going somewhere besides
chemo or grocery shopping:)
This is one of his walnut trees.
Steve sat in the sunshine
and watched Butchy running and playing
in the yard
and I gathered nuts for winter.
Then when we got home . . .
I just had to bake a batch of brownies :)
I baked them in an iron skillet . . .
and they were so moist that
I think this is how I'll be
baking them from now on.
~~~~~***~~~~~
Speaking of baking . . .
Our sweet friend Bonnie
came over with these little
dinner roll pumpkins.
"have you ever seen anything so cute?"
She is so creative and they were
Soooooooooooooo Yummy, too!
Other than this we have been enjoying
some pretty crisp Autumn weather.
Our Mums are looking so pretty this year.
And I had some time to get the
grape vines cut back
and the garden cleaned out before winter.
That's a good thing :)
Well, that's my post for today . . .
I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Now I'm off to enjoy a brownie
with butter pecan ice cream . . .
wish you were here!
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)















0 Yorumlar