Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day :: Eleven

Joe has been away travelling for over 18 months now. Since February 2010 he has been in New Zealand where he had first hand experience of the Christchurch earthquake, has worked for several months in an orchard where he was allowed to wield a chain saw, (I can't tell you how much that terrified me), has jumped out of an aeroplane, (less scary than the chain saw) has seen several rugby world cup matches and has now finally settled in Auckland.


Although this photograph was taken in our summer it seems a suitably wintery photo for December, although of course he is currently enjoying the sunshine. He's planning to spend Christmas and New Year in Sydney, before returning to New Zealand. After that... who knows... he mentioned going back to Asia. But what ever he decides it seems unlikely that I'll see him soon.


I miss him every day... but some days more than others. Today was one of those days.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar