To cheer myself up, because the weather has been so, over-the-top, these last few days, I decided to choose my selection of bulbs for the spring display in the garden. I always store the bulbs from the previous spring to use again - but they aren't always successful a second time, so I generally buy back-up bulbs for my containers. This selection is Anemone Blanda, Daffodil 'Tete a Tete' (miniature), Large Mixed Crocus, Tulipa Tarda (miniature) and Chinodoxia.
I usually plant the bulbs in layers in the pots, finishing off with a top planting of Pansies, so that I have a long-lasting display right through the spring. I hate disposing of the summer flowers from the containers whilst they still have plenty of flowers, but they are going over pretty quickly now and are looking a little bit tatty, so I may bring this job forward a little. What will your choice of spring bulbs be this year?


0 Yorumlar