Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advent Gift #7

 What a Monday!  Got a late start and have been like a slow boat to China all day! LOL!  I did hear from an old friend which was so nice as I was starting to worry about her!  So that was a gift to know she is doing fine.  As for my Advent gift to Amy...great minds think alike.....she received a 4 pack of EOS lip balm in different flavors.  Remember I received one from her the other day! LOL!  She gave me this for Day #7.............isn't it just precious?  I love it!

Today I received the last of my floss for my Christmas List XS for Christmas Day....

I did finish my red bird XS yesterday and Dying for Chocolate book by Dianne Mott Davidson.  This was the 2nd book in the series.  I'll have to see if I have the 3rd one.  It was very good!  I'm reading 2 other books now which I'll tell you about tomorrow as I can't recall the names of them right now.

I also dragged out my Chicken Joy XS that was a free pattern last year from Priscilla and Chelsea that I had done some work on and then put it away.  I forgot to take a picture so I will tomorrow.  I needed to make a dinner but I did not get that done so I guess it will be frozen pizza tonight.  I still have to get the garbage out to the street!  It is the first day of Winter too so it's time to change my header!  A busy day!

Also, I subscribe to Acorn T.V. and they have all the Christmas shows from all their programming bundled together so I watched the first one last night.  It was Midsomer Murders and was really good!  I hope you are enjoying some Christmas programs.

 Here's your Christmas book for today..........

and we can't forget some Holiday Humor!


Happy Trails!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar