I am back in Sri Lanka after a three week sojourn in Melbourne. Coming back is always sad as I have to leave the children behind and though it is nice to be back in my own home it takes me quite a while to settle down.
I was without Internet for the last two weeks and could not participate in my Monday morning memes (which I dearly like). My mailbox this week will remain empty and I will start on my reading once I unpack and settle down (came back only early this morning).
I am going to visit the mailboxes of all the other bloggers though and see what is the latest happenings in the book world.
This meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey is also an interesting one. Will be visiting the blogs after a long absence.
I have quite a few book reviews to do and will get back into the reading asap.



0 Yorumlar