Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nails Inc - Special Effect 3D Glitter Bloomsbury Square

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend ! Mine was a blast ... 

Today I'm showing you another Nails Inc beauty . I love the Special Effect 3D Glitters they bought out and this one is no exception. 

Bloomsbury Square *swoon* it's such a gorgeous polish ! It is a sheer base packed with fine purple glitter and bigger pink hex glitters. Again this is another VERY DENSE glitter ... I used two coats for the photos below. The formula again was fantastic and dried super fast , it does dry down a little matte but since I prefer my polishes with a top coat I thought it was worth a mention. 

Here's this gorgeous beauty - 
\

This beauty retails at Edgars and Red Square Stores online for R120 .

What did you do this weekend ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar