Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gap Kids


I am in love with this top. I got it at Gap Kids believe it or not. It was on sale for around $10. It has removable straps that button on and off and I just love that cute little feature. Really the only reason this top drew my attention in is because I have had these pastel yellow bermudas for a while now and no top ever looks right with this particular shade of yellow. Well, this top is the perfect cut for the shorts and hosts the perfect colors. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you know how I love buying things from the kids section (even though I feel ridiculous when I do). Have you ever found anything really cute that you just had to have from a kids store? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar