Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Falsies


Now that October is over, there is not really an excuse to have these kind of eyelashes...
 Yes that is me, and yes I wore them for Halloween weekend. I had never used false lashes before and got extremely frustrated trying to apply them. However, once I somewhat got the hang of it, it was fun to have them on for the night. I got really dramatic ones from the drugstore because it was Halloween and hey, you can get away with that kind of stuff on Halloween.

But, this has led me to want to try other false eyelashes for dressier occasions. No, no, no, not the Halloween kind, but the more natural kind that all of the celebs wear.
{via}
{via}

But I really have no idea what good brands are or what good glue is or the real (proper) way to apply them is! So if you know how or have worn false eyelashes before, leave a comment and let me know about your experience! Have a fabulous weekend!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar