Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finger nail piercings....

I recently read something random on someone's blog about nail piercings and it took me to age 15 when I used to pierce my nails. I didn't realise at that age that people with pierced nails were wearing fake nails and piercing your own talons was a stupid and dangerous thing to do.
I had longer healthier fingernails then and I could actually pierce them! I used to stick nails and earrings through them until I made a hole then stick really small hoops through them. I cringe now thinking of the risk I took because you can split your nails all the way up. Shudder. I do love piercings and I love my nails but I would never ever do that again!
Besides I think it was something I had seen in a Janet Jackson video - which is never good....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar