Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sephora Opening at Manor Lausanne



There is so much going on in the beauty world in Switzerland at the moment and this makes me happy, of course! Last year in May, a first Sephora opened in Manor Geneva and everybody went crazy because it was the first time Swiss people had access to iconic brands such as Marc Jacobs, Too Faced, Burberry, Makeup Forever, etc. This beautiful story is spreading all over Switzerland with other Sephora corners opening in Yverdon, Chavannes, Vésenaz, Morges, Basel, Sion and Lausanne (always in Manor)! :D The opening of the Sephora located inside Manor at Lausanne was last week and I had the pleasure to be present!

By the way, a Sephora will also open on April 6th in Zürich!




Sephora in Manor in Switzerland offers exclusive brands, such as Benefit, Burberry, Foreo, Glamglow, Lipstick Queen, Makeup Forever, Marc Jacobs, Nars, Peter Thomas Roth, Sleek, Strivectin, Tony Moly, Too Faced. Recently Becca and Dr. Jart+ have arrived and now even Skinfood and Too Cool For School are present (and oh boy, I love these brands!). Of course, there is also the vast range of the own brand of Sephora products!

Don't forget that you can shop all these brands online at manor.ch and have your order sent to your nearest Manor for free (click and collection function).





I noticed I took a lot of pictures of the Korean corner (called The Korean House) but yeah...you know me, I can't resist Korean cosmetics. And when I saw that Skinfood and Too Cool for School were present I went a bit crazy because I didn't know these brands were available in Switzerland :D


Skinfood (below) is a brand that focusses on food as their main skincare ingredient. They have wash-off masks, sheet masks and scrubs.



Too Cool For School is another popular Korean brand. Their Dinoplatz makeup line is super famous (and aweome...just saying)! They have innovative and original products! They also have a few skincare lines, including the egg line!






Gimme the Korean glow with this highlighter!

Super cute cushion blush!




Tony Moly is also there with their ultra cute panda and fruit lines!



Dr. Jart+ is very famous for their Ceramidin line! and they also have some pretty awesome sheet masks!



I was also super excited to see the brand Becca! I've been dreaming about their Moonstone highlighter and yes, I really need to get it! They also have some gorgeous shimmery and matte blushes (look at these colors, seriously!).






Makeup Forever! I need to try their Ultra  HD Foundation! I had never noticed that they had all these makeup bases, they seem wonderulf!





How can you resist the new Sweet Peach products of Too Faced? I think this is impossible. I also really like their Melted Matte lipsticks!




And some shots of Sephora own brand!








Excuse my crappy nails, this is a 6 days old manicure and I didn't have time to redo it....


Some goodies and products I bought (I forgot to include the Dr. Jart+ Trans-Foam Clay kit I bought...)





Where to shop?
In Sephora corners available in some Manor or online at www.manor.ch.
 





 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar