Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2019 Goals

Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday and most importantly Happy 2019.

The blog has been quiet the last few months - I was going through some personal things and I know I neglected my little space on the Internet . I have however been posting on my social media platforms - so if you aren't following me there yet feel free to give me a follow. There are a ton more pretty pictures as well as mini reviews on my Instagram , Facebook and Twitter

So let's jump into the topic up for discussion today - 2019 Goals. Have you set any new goals for yourself yet ?

I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions - but I feel setting small goals for yourself along the way is much much more achievable. 2018 wasn't the best year for me personally - my mom got sick numerous times and was admitted to hospital (even on my  birthday ) ... went through a break-up (which let's be real always sucks ) and just felt drained and overwhelmed at work. BUT that being said - I'm also thankful for my amazing friends and the amazing times I had with family and friends. 

I'm also determent to move out of my comfort zone and try to take on each day more positively . This is sometimes harder than it seems - BUT something I am trying this year.

So for me personally - I want to work out more - so one of my goals is to at least fit in a workout or two each week. I will be including some fitness goals and more fitness related content later through the year too as well as some healthy snack options . 

Also a low buy - I have way to many products and only one face. While it's fun to try every new product on the market sometimes being realistic and I know I don't use everything to it's full potential. I will still be buying stuff I like - but I won't need EVERY new Essence palette on the market or lipstick .  

This year I will have some new features on the blog. As I mentioned - I'm more into Healthy Living and Fitness now too - so occasionally there might be a fun healthy recipe popping up with a recipe card along to download for you guys - making it easier if you want to try it at home. This will be in my Lifestyle Section of my blog from now on. 

As well as normal Beauty Reviews - I will throw in the occasional Parenting post too - as I do find some amazing products or goodies for kids too and I feel they are too good not to share. That might include some kids body products , book review or even a toy review . I am working on sharing some amazing study material worksheets I've been busy with that will also be download-able to print for some extra worksheets to do with your kids. 


So here's to a new and exciting year for everyone of my readers and my blog - may you always look flawless and fabulous . 

Have YOU set yourself any personal goals for the year ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar