Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the lord said, here, have a handbag, and penny said, ok


dear lord. if you can deliver this bag to my wardrobe. i promise the following :


1- i will go back to mass. (sometimes)

2 - I will stop doing bad things in abandoned churches. you know. allegedly you see all.

3 - i'll stop questioning that you can 'allegedly' see things.

4 - i'll give fags to scumbags who stop me looking for them

5 - that last one was a lie

6 - I'll eat more veg. kinda.

7 - I will reduce my swearing to only one swear per sentance.

and other such tripe.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it last weekend in the cresent shopping center in topshop (wherethe fuck else do i go) and it looked good on my shoulder. i could imagine clearly putting my stuff in it.
this is why i need a sugar daddy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar